Friday, March 5, 2010

Welcome Back

So, it has been exactly 6 months to the day since I have updated this blog of ours. Where did the time go? Oh, I remember...I got introduced to this thing called 'facebook' and well...I sort of became addicted. Please forgive me, but I also realized that I'm not alone. I know plenty of people that have done the same. I have a hard time as it is trying to multi-task with my daily duties, let alone try to juggle a blog and keep up with everyone telling you when they had a runny nose and what their bowel movements looked like. Sorry for the visual, but that's how it really feels sometimes.







I had something happen to me recently that made me realize how important family really is and I want to share that with everyone. I will try and be a little more regular...in blogging that is (get your mind out of the gutter). the last 6 months have been very eventful for us. I'd like to add a few pictures to give you an overview of what has happened.
























 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers