Monday, March 8, 2010

New Beginnings

Since we moved back we have been busy trying to make the house fee like ours again. Thanks to Kyle (my cousin) our wall is a little smoother now. Our renters mounted a tv on our livingroom wall, leaving it all patched up...terribly might I add, and even with holes still in it. Our tv was always upstairs, but after this and realizing that I needed to keep an eye on the kids while working, we also mounted our tv on the wall. With a little paint, pictures and a tedious art project...I think we're back in business. We are really happy with how things turned out. Although, you're your own worst critic and I'll always find something to complain about or try to improve. Ah, homeownership and the never ending list of projects that go with it!




2 comments:

  1. I tried to message you on FB last night to tell you that I LOVE the new wall!! It looks SO good! We need to get together sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks awesome! I love the paint color. You did an awesome job.

    ReplyDelete

Followers